About Us - http://www.wiserg.com
WISErg, a startup company located in Redmond, Washington, is a bio-clean technology company combining systems from bio-tech, clean-tech and high-tech.
Landfills have become huge problems. Communities everywhere are saying, “Not in my backyard!”
We here at WISErg are turning this into a bio-clean solution that communities will not only be happy to have in their backyards but at the same time use our products on their backyards.
The Solution: WISErg’s Process
We are combining biological science, mechanical engineering and software engineering into a solution that converts landfill bound food scraps into a highly productive organic fertilizer. The food scraps are captured at grocery stores by a WISErg Harvester where they are processed odor and pest free into a liquid. This liquid is transported to a WISErg HUB where it goes through an enclosed biological process and processed into organic fertilizer. The fertilizer is used by farmers to grow even bigger, better tasting food that is sold back to the grocery stores or farmers markets. We are making a difference in our communities and the planet we live on.
- Lead generation working to find long term customers, understanding their needs and marketing a product that meets those needs
- Ensure all required sales documents are complete and accurate
- Understand the value of organic fertilizers versus non-organics and gain insight into competition
- Communicate with customers and document their needs and crop requirements so applications logistics can be managed accordingly
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and gain insight into their future needs as a guideline to offer new or additional products or services
- Work with production to resolve any issues including collection issues
- Develop the agronomy services offered by WISErg including soil sampling, variable rate application, or other products or services that increase value and profitability
- Utilize SST software as a service to the customer in managing their agronomy needs
- Develop an understanding of services and applications that would add value to producer and their market value
- Lead new team members to develop sales in new territories that have been added to the WISErg area
- Work in the field with new team members to train them how to sell WISErg fertilizer to growers
Agronomy degree or 2-4 years experience in agronomy focusing on: soil tilth and types, nutrient requirements by crop and soil type, grid and tissue sampling, manure, fish or other organic inputs.
- 3 years experience in agriculture sales
- Knowledge and understanding of key economic drivers of a successful agronomy business
- Ability to read, understand and effectively communicate information through writing and speaking
- Ability to collect, analyze, compile, interpret and distribute sales and customer reports
- Ability to determine and define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid and logical conclusions
- Knowledge of SST software or other crop planning software
- Familiar with SaaS based CRM sales systems
- Certified Crop Advisor certification, if not currently in possession, is a developmental goal