WISErg Corporation (WISErg), is a Redmond, WA based fertilizer products Company established in 2010. It has developed and commercially distributes fertilizer products in the Western United States and Mexico. The Company’s manufacturing process combines biological science, mechanical engineering and software engineering into a solution that converts landfill-bound food waste into a highly productive fertilizer approved for use in organic and conventional crops. The food waste is captured at grocery stores by a WISErg Harvester where it is processed into an odor and pest-free liquid. This liquid is transported to a WISErg production facility, where it goes through an enclosed biological, patent-protected process and is turned into organic fertilizer.
Commercial growers use the Company’s products to improve production yields, reduce handling and labor costs, and improve soil health. The Company is in the second year of commercial sales and has an aggressive domestic and international growth strategy.
You will be working in a fast growing company maintaining a production plant. Even though down time is unavoidable, you strive for continuous operations. Your equipment is clean, your environment is safe and you tools are organized – you operate like the well-oiled machines you maintain. You love working hard and take huge pride in what you do. You are one of us.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production plant equipment and facilities. Includes hardware, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems and electrical systems.
- Provide operational and mechanical feedback to the plant design engineers.
- Coordinate maintenance activities with supervision to minimize downtime and lost production.
- Perform investigations to determine change requirements to equipment for new models.
- Confirm equipment is designed and built to assembly standards.
- Confirm equipment meets required safety and quality standards, e.g. torque, level, position, etc.
- Develop and implement vendor trials for equipment and conduct trials to determine equipment capability.
- Update weekly maintenance schedules based upon actual performance.
- Submit reports on all equipment trials/results.
- Train maintenance and production personnel on equipment operation and maintenance.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of verifiable maintenance work experience in a manufacturing environment is required, or completion of related technical school.
- Understanding and experience working with all types of production plant systems such as pumps, motors, flow meters, filters, and conveyor systems.
- Industrial maintenance experience.
- Operating a fork truck.
- Ability to work in overhead environments such as elevated catwalks and work platforms.
- Proven ability to work safely in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, off-shift and overtime as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with email and Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with PLC, motor drives, and control systems is desirable.